Select a day (on the right) to see a day-by-day listing of events.
- 5th Annual 4-H & FFA Hay Bale Decorating Contest entries on display throughout the grounds
- SunShine MonkeyShines as they stroll the grounds
- Les McDowell’s “Cowboy Camp” – located just inside Gate 3
- The Barnyard Cackle Review – located at the NW corner of the Premier Community Bank Exhibit Building
Check out our Special Pricing Days!
Something special is always in the works at the Manatee County Fair.
Fair Management reserves the right to expel any individuals or groups from the grounds for misconduct, improper attire or improper gatherings at any time.
- All Shows and Times are subject to change.
- This is an outdoor event, no refunds will be given due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions.
- All entertainment seating is first come, first serve. No guaranteed seating is available, and no refunds will be given if seating is unavailable for a given event.
- Photo identification may be required for all credit card transactions.
- No illegal weapons or alcoholic beverages are permitted on the fairgrounds.
- No animals other than service animals are permitted on the fairgrounds.
Contact us for more info