The Manatee County Fair
The Manatee County fair is a wholesome community tradition. Packed with an endless variety of things to see, do and eat, the fair truly has something for everyone.
The eleven day Manatee County Fair is held each January at the Manatee County Fairgrounds in Palmetto, Florida.The City of Palmetto is located in Manatee County on the northern banks of the Manatee River and is approximately 40 miles south of Tampa, and 15 miles north of Sarasota with convenient access to Interstate 75 from S.R. 64 and S.R. 70 in Bradenton and Interstate 275 from U.S. 41 and U.S. 301 in Parrish.
Hours and Admission Prices
Daily Events Schedule
Fair Food Court
Belle City Amusements
- 16th Annual Baby Pageant
- Fair Queen Pageant
- 22nd Annual Cheerleading Competition
- 4th Annual Hay Bale Decorating Contest for 4-H and FFA Clubs
- 5th Annual Whip Popping Contest
- 4-H and FFA Livestock Judging
Creative Arts & Education
- Arts and crafts submitted from members of the community representing all age groups. The culinary arts area displays the “best of the best,” recipes of Manatee County.
- Manatee County businesses display their products, services and information.
- Governmental offices/departments showcase their functions and provide information for the public from their booths.
- The Master Gardeners Area offers the community a wealth of information about gardening through their special classes. Horticulture displays the best that’s homegrown.
- The Entertainment Tent and Main Stage brings local and national acts up close and personal.
- Strolling Acts will perfrom throughout the grounds daily.
- The Bears of Bearadise Ranch, Show-Me Pig Racers, Show-Me Safari Petting Zoo can be seen daily.
Fair Court Food
A smorgasbord of food featuring pizza, corn dogs, hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, seafood, nuts, cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, fudge, funnel cakes, strawberry shortcake, elephant ears, cotton candy, candy apples, donuts and kettle corn to name just a few.
- Food is provided throughout the Fair, with an oak covered picnic area for your enjoyment.
- Expanded concessions near the Midway.
- Diverse food selection also features: Chinese, Seafood, and Pretzels.
Livestock Arena - Sponsored By Mosaic
- See Beef Breeding, Dairy, Dog, Goat, Horse, Heifer, Poultry, Rabbit, Steer and Swine Shows, as well as Steer and Swine Sales each Saturday.
Midway Rides & Amusements
Contact us for more info